Our body is a sensory/motor system; motor function is determined by sensory information. Using a comprehensive system of muscle testing and neural challenges (tapping, rubbing, sustained pressure, etc.), P-DTR can quickly identify the paired proprioceptors that are the source of pain and dysfunction and correct them, thereby resolving the problem.
Most therapeutic approaches deal with the “hardware” of the body (bones, muscles, tendons,fascia, etc.), overlooking the fact that most often the pain and dysfunction we experience are actually a problem with our “software” (sensory or nervous information). P-DTR is one of the most comprehensive and effective techniques I have ever come across for dealing with most pain and dysfunction in the body. This work is amazingly effective and almost instantaneous.
Benefits of P-DTR include:
– Accelerates recovery from acute injuries
– Eliminates lingering dysfunction and pain from chronic injuries
– Increases range of motion, strength, and stamina
– Restores muscle function and coordination quickly
– Restores stability and balance throughout the entire body
– Optimizes athletic performance
– Achieves quick, long-lasting results
For more information